A lot has changed since I started this blog and posted twice... Although, that Spring Remix is still legit.
A timeline from 2013- present (August 2016)
July 2013: Greg and I packed up Mushu and Ozzie and moved from DC to Santa Barbara
![]() |
| Last night in DC. |
![]() |
| Ozzie (Bozz) left and Mushu, right |
September 2013- Greg started his PhD program at UCSB in Microbiology and I started my MA program at Pacifica Graduate Institute.
September 2013-May 2015- SCHOOL
(Job change but still a ton of school) March 2015- Started work at UCSB as a PT Grad Advisor in the BioMolecular Sciences and Engineering department
May 2015- We got engaged at Knapps Castle
![]() |
| Greg and me at Knapps Castle |
.
May 2015- May 2016- More school and wedding planning
May 2016- I graduated with my MA in Counseling Psychology
![]() |
| My classmate Mandy and I at graduation. So proud! |
July 3rd (to be exact), 2016- We got married!







No comments:
Post a Comment